- For bars, offices, factories, shops, clinics,… Coverage: up to 500m2.
- Plugs directly into a power source. Power usage: 240 Volts, 50 Hz, 80 watts.
- Weight: 15,9kg.
- Size: 39cm x 30cm x 32cm
- Longevity: 10 years.
- 1 year warranty.
• Self contained, portable, multiple technologies natural air treatment system.
• Adjustable ozone generation
• DC ion injector with adjustable negative to positive ratio output
Combination moderate smoke and odor control in industrial and commercial applications
• Smoky bars
• Smoking areas
• Bowling alleys
• Automotive body shops
• Small woodshops
3) The technology
Eagle 5000 substantially reduces odors and visible smoke in the air and microbial populations on surfaces, utilizing a unique combination of “corona discharge” created ozone, needle point ionization, and pulsating negative/positive ion field generator technologies.
4) Specifications of Eagle 5000
120VAC, 0.8 amp, 60 Hz 60 watts*
20 KV DC ion generator; 24-30 KV, 20-30 KHz ion pulsator
82 CFM variable speed adjustable ozone output control. Adjustable DC ion control.
- Dimensions 39cm H x 30cm W x 32cm D
- Weight: 15.9 kilograms
- Ozone output: Adjustable output control up to 430 mg/hr
- Place the unit as high as possible (preferably about 1-2 meters from the floor) to ensure complete purification. If such raised placement is not available then place the unit in front of a fan blowing towards the ceiling.
- Some pollutants, such as smoke, will rise and the unit, when elevated, can oxidize the pollutants more effectively.
- A ceiling fan can also aid in the distribution of cleansing properties.
- Suggested locations, in the order of preference:
1. Nearest to the source of the worst pollution (eg. cigarette smoke).
2. Near an air-conditioning unit.
3. In the area most heavily used.
• For maximum efficiency the unit should be placed where easy access to the controls is possible.
• The rear of the unit should always have at least three centimeters of unobstructed space to allow air flow.
• To prevent injury, be sure the power cord is not accessible to small children.
- Replace ActivePure™ RCI cell depending on usage (please see manual).
- The unit should never be placed where it can blow directly in the face of any person or pet.