- Envi air purifiers treat pollutants and contaminants as listed below:
- Dust & dust mites
- Bacteria & viruses
- Mold, spores, mildew, fungi
- Tobacco smoke
- The advanced technology contained within the “ActivePure” system serves to make breathing easier, cleaner and healthier. The convenient, easy-to-use air purifier units provide the cleanest, freshest air possible throughout your entire indoor space.
Who needs air purifiers?
- We all benefit from their use, especially sensitive people with asthma, respiratory- and heart problems, people with allergies. Clean air is important to all of us and our well-being.
Where air purifiers needed most?
- Homes, offices, kindergartens, clinics and hospitals, gyms, spas, shops, restaurants, smoking areas, surgery rooms, clean rooms, nightclubs, hotels, smoky bars, karaoke lounges, public toilets, airport lounges, bowling alleys, libraries, art galleries.
How do Envi air purifiers differ from other products?
- Wide Coverage Area
ActivePure™ Technology delivers active agents to clean the air in all areas of the room.
- Low maintenance cost and hassle free operation
ActivePure™ Technology cleans the air without requiring high power air suction.
How do Envi air purifiers work?
- Envi air purifiers substantially reduce odors, smoke and poputants in the air and on surfaces.
Envi purifiers find the pollutants and kill them at the source. They use a proprietary blend of technologies, that combine two different types of ionization, along with activated oxygen to purify indoor air. Just like nature does during a thunderstorm - but without the noise!
The system uses super oxide ions and hydro peroxides created by ActivePure technology to reduce contaminants in the air.
• Negatively charged ions reduce microscopic particles in the air and thereby reduce harmful airborne pollutants and odors.
• High intensity UV light uses the same oxidation and ionization properties as naturally occurring sunlight.
• The ActivePure system, using Certified Space Technology, creates healthier living and working spaces.
• 2-8 hours Away Mode (depending on model) increases the maximum output of activated oxygen for incredible effectiveness in unoccupied areas.
• Included is a remote control for easy operation.
• Improves the quality of air in an environment up to the area specified for each individual model.
• Removes airborne contaminants that can cause symptoms such as asthma, coughing, sneezing and itchy or watery eyes.
• Freshens air and removes odors in otherwise stale-prone environments.
• Removes dirt and dust from the air to make cleaning easier
- Cleaning indoor air like nature cleans the air outdoors. In contrast to products that treat odors with passive technologies, ActivTek uses up to 5 nature-based, active technologies to bring the solution to the problem. Passive technologies include filters or electronic air cleaners which require the air to get to the unit.
- ActivTek air purification technologies work together to clean indoor air like nature cleans air outdoors. It is the only product with validation testing from multiple universities, proving the ability to reduce up to 99.99% of mold, fungi, bacteria and viruses including MRSA and Avian Bird Flu on surfaces.
- The purifying agents are:
• Ionization to precipitate particles
• Advanced oxidation to breakdown VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) and pathogens
• Ozone (optional function) for odor removal
• Filtration to remove larger air-borne particles
• UV light to kill germ and bacteria.
• Create oxygen.
Envi provides a solution to clean the air you breathe as well as sanitizes, disinfects and decontaminates surfaces you touch
- To adequately address indoor air quality concerns ….
- Microbial: Like dust mites, mold, spores, viruses, odor & bacteria
- VOC’s ( Volatile Organic Compounds )
- Gases and Odors like chemicals, cleaning agents, aerosol sprays, ammonia, cyanide & acetone from furniture, tobacco smoke, etc.
- Particles including sub-micron: like dust, pollen & dander from pets, humans & outdoor air pollution.
- Envi air purifiers find these contaminants and kill them at the source
- Envi’s air purification system, developed with technology used in US space stations, tested and certificated by SGS.
- Envi air purifiers come in different models, to cater for differing spaces and purposes such as: Cars, bedrooms, offices and larger commercial facilities, as well as a personal device.